Dog Boarding Services
Whether you are going on holiday for a fortnight or having a weekend break, why not leave your dog with us? We will care for them, as we do our own and ensure they enjoy the break too. Our facility offers indoor air conditioned runs with connecting outdoor units. These units are approximately 5 feet wide and with indoor/outdoor connecting units. We provide a pet transportation service too, so we can pick up and deliver your dog from around the Klang Valley region.
Boarding services include
- Large, newly refurbished kennels
- Day and night wellness check
- Daily, overnight, weekend and long term accommodation available.
- Premium food or owner provided food twice daily
- Toys and treats (any owner supplied items must meet our safety standards)
- Constant fresh well water
- Daily access to outdoor kennel runs
- Constant housekeeping of kennels
- Attention and affections of our caring staff
- Pickup and delivery options
What to bring
We will provide everything your dog needs to stay comfortable and well fed during their stay. You may bring food from home or Or, let us feed them our own high quality raw minced dog food for an additional RM5/day. We allow raw diets at "Saharikenn9" because we believe they are the most natural way for a dog to eat. The kennel has a separate refrigerator for your raw food and our staff is experienced in this model of food preparation. If your dog needs prescription medication(s) we agree that, if you bring the medications, we will administer them according to the instructions printed on the medication. We will do this at no extra cost to you.
If you are wishing to book in your dog over a peak period we suggest you book early. We can be fully booked at least 6 months prior to boarding. Any dogs being boarded over peak periods will need to have a deposit paid to hold their spot. However if the booking is cancelled at least 14 working days prior to their stay it is fully refundable.
- Minimum age for boarding is 3 months for dogs
- Vaccinations must be current at the time of check-in
- Payment for the full boarding stay will be taken on admission of boarding
- Cash are acceptable forms of payment. Sorry, but no cheque
- Charges are made per 24 hour period, therefore if your dog stays for more than a 24 hour period there will be subsequent charges
- If you need to organize for your dog to stay beyond the original discharge date you must provide payment on the request of extension
- Any dog entering the kennel with fleas and/or ticks will be charged a RM50.00 in addition to the cost of the bath and dip which will be added to the boarding bill
- We will not accept an ill dog for boarding or a dog that has been boarded elsewhere in the past two weeks- due to incubation of infection
- Females in season only taken by prior arrangement
- All customers are required to complete a boarding agreement which we hold on file
Medium Breed: RM 45 per day / Large Breed: RM 55.00 per day
- Each additional dog from the same household, RM 40.00 per day (Medium Breed) & RM 45 per day (Large Breed)
- If you require boarding for your dog during an extended trip or vacation, please call so we can discuss our long-term packages.
Drop off and Collection Times
Mon-Fri 9am-1pm & 4.30pm-7.30pm
Sat & Sun 9am-12noon & 4pm-7pm
Public Holidays times vary and will be advised upon booking.
Boarding Rates are on a daily basis and are charged from first day of stay. There is no charge for the final day if your pet is collected before 10am.
Rates are subject to change based on your canine's temperament. This is assessed during your meet & greet appointment. We do not accept aggressive dogs!
Viewed 7525 times
Last modified on 21-Nov-2017